GR2 EMR – 0.84
GR2 is committed to providing a safe and healthful working environment for all employees. We will achieve this mission by promoting an “EHS Culture” in which employee health and safety are paramount in each and every endeavor. We will actively promote and maintain the following beliefs in everything we do.
- Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) performance will not be compromised for the sake of other business or client demands.
- Concern for employee health and safety will be evident and embedded into all phases of our work by design and through the business decisions that we make.
- Each employee is empowered with responsibility for his or her personal health and safety and the health and safety of their fellow employees and stakeholders.
- Continuous improvement is a way of life at GR2, and we use feedback and experience to refine and build upon our EHS Culture to ensure continual forward progress.
- EHS incidents are preventable; we will strive to ensure that our policies, practices, and decisions are proactive on all accounts.
- Management is responsible for ensuring employees have the knowledge, skills, and equipment necessary to protect themselves and others.
- We will not be satisfied to simply meet EHS compliance standards.
- Every task must be performed with concern for the welfare of our employees, our contractors, our visitors, our clients, and the communities in which we operate.
- Protecting the well-being of our employees is a way of life around the clock — both on and off the job.
We ask that all employees understand the EHS issues and responsibilities associated with their work and adhere to our established policies and programs. The success of our program depends on all employees incorporating our EHS Culture into every part of our day-to-day business practice and decisions.