Demolition services across diverse client markets throughout the US
GR2 provides demolition services for industrial, manufacturing, oil/gas, and consulting clients throughout the United States.
Benefits to Client
- Turnkey capability
- Quality, safety, and reliability
- Rapid Response Ready
- Low EMR
- Experienced Demolition Project Managers, Superintendents, Supervisors, Operators, and Technicians
- Licensed Professional Engineers
- IS Networld Registered and Reviewed
- Licensed Contractor in Multiple States
- Nationwide Network
Fertilizer Barn Demolition
GR2 performed the demolition of a 6,650 square foot dry fertilizer barn in Havre, Montana. Site activities included: removal of a 100 feet tall stainless steel leg for transportation to another facility; demolition of 80 feet tall structure and building; demolition of 6,650 square feet of 12 inch reinforced concrete; concrete grouting of rail road auger load out area; backfill of below grade structures with import fill; and final site grading to achieve positive storm water runoff.