GR2 is thrilled to declare the growth of its organization with the recruitment of Kenny Towns and Ashley Rose in the Orlando, Florida region. Their addition to GR2 will enable the firm to not only expand geographically but to grow its service lines and take on exciting new clients.
Kenny and Ashley bring with them substantial experience that will bolster GR2's environmental and remediation capabilities. Ashley’s well-rounded skillset includes construction, health and safety, regulatory coordination, environmental, remediation, hazardous materials, emergency response, treatment systems, air pollution control systems, and TSCA investigations. Kenny’s expertise includes groundwater and soil sampling and monitoring, source removal projects, remedial systems, industrial water treatment plant basin sediment removal, geotechnical sampling and observation, removal of underground and above ground storage tanks, installation of above-ground storage tanks, and remediation and treatment systems.
“We are very excited and grateful for these two seasoned remediation professionals to be joining the team and I look forward to the growth it will bring to GR2 for 2024,” said GR2 Principal Brian Derry.
GR2 specializes in remedial construction, demolition, decommissioning, abatement, and civil construction services. With our two new hires, GR2 will be able to provide new service offerings, including:
- Pretreatment industrial wastewater system design-build maintenance
- AFFF fire system decontamination retrofits and restoration
- Industrial wastewater transfer system and plating line design-build O&M
- Industrial SUE surveys
- Tank installation removal and maintenance (private and federal)
- Pollution control device operation installation and maintenance
- Paint booth installation, maintenance, and removal
- Gun range maintenance
- Landfill closure maintenance, removal, and relocation
- Storm water infrastructure assessment, repair, and maintenance (design-build)
The expanded capabilities will allow GR2 to service new clientele, including aerospace and defense contractors; a wide-range of manufacturers including audio equipment, instrument, and boat companies; amusement and theme parks; and many more.